No other district of Hamburg is as notorious as St. Pauli, no other street as legendary as the Reeperbahn. From Millerntor stadium (home of the St. Pauli soccer team), to the Grosse Freiheit with its dance clubs and sex shops, to revues at the Schmidt-Theater to the Erotic Art Museum. Here you’ll find life with all its variety and vitality, and not just at night!
Enjoy the sun and views of the busy harbor under palm trees? Only in St. Pauli!
- Modern architecture and business district
- A mix of Art Nouveau apartment buildings and grungier buildings with St. Pauli charm
- Where to begin? There is always something going on!
- Colorful, flashy, open and cheerful
- Clubs, bars, and restaurants on every corner!
- Looking for culture? Try the St. Pauli Museum, Schmidts Tivoli, the waxworks and the Operettenhaus
- Reeperbahn Festival with lots of music and podium discussions about music culture
- Go clubbing at the famous Mojo-Club
- Different events at the Spielbudenplatz such as food markets or the Christmas Market
- Specialty stores to meet all tastes and interests
- Democracy lives! Demonstrations and protests are part of St. Pauli
- St. Pauli Stadium, home of the famous St. Pauli soccer club
- St. Pauli is more than just the Reeperbahn. Some side streets are very quiet.
- Located near the large Planten und Blome Park where you’ll find many attractions: picnic grounds, flowers galore, roller skating, ice skating, concerts, water and light shows, and delicious ice cream.