Hoheluft is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Hamburg. The reason is that the district and its inhabitants remain, in spite of the big city atmosphere, relaxed and down to earth.
See the city and be active at the same time!
- Lively and centrally located neighborhood
- Many old buildings with lots of trees, a number of parks, as well as post-war buildings
- Landmark apartment buildings on Grindel (the Grindelhochhäuser)
- Lots of shopping, grocery stores, nightlife and restaurants
- Close to the equally popular areas such as Eppendorf, Eimsbüttel, Sternschanze
- University and University Clinic UKE
- jogging on Isebek canal, swimming pool and fitness club "Kaifu-Lodge"
- Farmer's Markets at the Apostlekirche, on Grundstraße, Gustav-Falke-Straße and Isemarkt
- Culture such as Holi arthouse cinema, musical theater Delphi Showpalast
- Hardly any parking but very good public transportation connections