No cure no pay! You pay us the agreed service fee only when we have successfully brokered your furnished apartment.
Customized service - we offer the service packages BASIC or KOMFORT
Both packages offer all the services necessary for finding lessees for your furnished apartment quickly and reliably. Both packages include consulting, marketing, the apartment exposé, free professional photos and floor plan, mediation, and a bilingual lease agreement.
What is the difference between the service packages?
The difference between the BASIC and KOMFORT packages is mainly in the field service. If you would like City-Wohnen to take care of all viewing appointments and apartment handovers for you, you can opt for the KOMFORT service package. This only makes sense if you leave keys with us and offer your apartment exclusively through our agency. This field service is only available in the central districts of Hamburg. For KOMFORT apartments, we can also hold the security deposit in our escrow account on request.
What does rent collection mean?
If you choose our rent collection service, you will receive your service package 2% cheaper. Read below the exact details about rent collection.
If the lease agreement is terminated prematurely through no fault of your own, we will refund the overpaid service fee and immediately look for your next lessees.
SERVICE PACKAGE - BASIC + RENT COLLECTION
SERVICE PACKAGE - BASIC
SERVICE PACKAGE - KOMFORT + RENT COLLECTION
SERVICE PACKAGE - KOMFORT
|Viewings with field service (key at City-Wohnen)||-||✓|
|Move-in and move-out handovers: Organization and property condition report||-||✓|
|Deposit management in City-Wohnen escrow account (on request)||-||✓|
|Reading electricity, gas and water meters (on request)||-||✓|
|Individual intake interview (first check or follow up)||✓||✓|
|Ongoing, individual advice regarding the rental||✓||✓|
|Professional exposé in German and English||✓||✓|
|Free photo shooting for each new apartment||✓||✓|
|Free revision of floor plan||✓||✓|
|Advertising on www.city-wohnen.de||✓||✓|
|Advertisements on the most important real estate portals||✓||✓|
|Active, individual mediation to corporate and private customers||✓||✓|
|Large portfolio of regular customers, mainly corporate customers||✓||✓|
|Registration of prospective lessees||✓||✓|
|Preselection and correspondence with prospective lessees||✓||✓|
|Notification of prospective lessees by e-mail||✓||✓|
|Negotiate special terms and conditions of lease||✓||✓|
|Organization of direct bookings||✓||✓|
|Calendar management and search for new lessees||✓||✓|
|Drawing up lease agreements (German and English)||✓||✓|
|German credit check (on request)||✓||✓|
|Complete booking with power of attorney for the lease agreement (on request)||✓||✓|
|Obtaining securities (on request)||✓||✓|
What does rent collection mean?
If you choose our rent collection service, you will receive your service package 2% cheaper. Relax and let City-Wohnen Hamburg take care of the handling of your rent payments. We will take care of the organization and transfer your rent to you as soon as we receive it.
Advantages of rent collection
How it works with rent collection
- As soon as you have decided on your lessee, we will draw up the lease agreement for you.
- As a lessor, you have full entitlement to your rent at all times. At no time do you cede your claim to your rent to City-Wohnen.
- City-Wohnen is merely listed in the rental agreement as the recipient of the rent.
- As soon as City-Wohnen has received the rent, we will transfer the rent due to you minus the service fee.
- You will receive a discount of 2% on the service package you have chosen.
- At the end of the rental period, you will receive a final invoice for the total commission you have paid. At the end of the year, you will receive an interim invoice that you can use for your tax return.
Good to know about rent collection
- In the event of late payment, we warn your lessee once.
- City-Wohnen is not active as a property manager.
- If the rent is not paid despite being requested to do so, you must initiate the collection of rent.
- City-Wohnen is not liable for late payment or loss of rent City-Wohnen is not liable for default of payment or loss of rent.
- City-Wohnen Hamburg’s commission claim towards the lessor is maintained at all times
- and is not dependent on the rental payments.